039. Stop Apologizing & Get What You Need, Want & Deserve (afternoon)
Instructor: Todd Cohen, CSP
Level of Complexity: Foundational
1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
We all need to sell to get what we need, want and deserve. Too many things stop us from selling—especially our inner “Sales Apologists” that tell us we should feel bad when we sell! In this workshop, Todd Cohen discusses how to defeat our Sales Apologists and delivers a lively and utterly practical guide that helps everyone sell themselves better.
- The three qualities people need to sell well: passion, integrity and confidence.
- How powerful personal value propositions help us get what we want.
- The selling skills we all have—and don’t realize.
- How to turn a firm “no” into an enthusiastic “yes.”
- The hidden sales opportunities in every conversation.
And much much more!
Harness the Power of Gratitude One of the downsides of life is that we rarely have to deal with an overabundance of gratitude. Most of us tend to focus on the negative. We don't receive nearly as much acknowledgment as we would like, and we don't give as much recognition as others deserve. Now for the upside! When we learn to harness the power of gratefulness, we can make a major positive difference in so many areas of our lives, as well as the lives of those around us-and The Upside of Down Times is your first step toward making that happen. "I highly recommend this book if you want to be happier, healthier, and wealthier. I read this book in one sitting and began implementing some of the ideas the next day. The ideas are easy to implement but powerful in their results." -Jack Canfield, Co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series and The Success Principles