022 Personnel Productivity Improvement: How to Practice No Surprise Management
Presenter: Kathryne Newton, Ph.D.
Date: Monday, March 9, 2020
Time: 1:00-4:30 pm
Level of Complexity: Intermediate
Course Description: In this follow up to Personnel Productivity Improvement: Strategic Recruitment & Onboarding, we will continue with the systems approach to maintaining a productive work environment for your employees.
- Dealing with Change; why is it difficult, what are tools for improving change management
- Improve your climate with improved communications
- Dealing with Conflict; what is it, types of, and how to deal with it to your advantage
- Setting expectations to get the most from your employees
- Importance of zero tolerance for poor management
Kathy is a Professor, Supply Chain and Sales Engineering Technology and Associate Dean for Graduate Programs and Faculty Success, Purdue Polytechnic Institute at Purdue University. She also serves as Advisor for the University of Innovative Distribution Executive Management Conference, appointed September, 2005.
Steve Deist, Mike Marks, Mike Emerson
In Value Creation Strategies for Wholesaler-Distributors, authors Steve Deist, Mike Marks, and Mike Emerson provide highly actionable insights about how wholesaler-distributors can use a market-driven strategy to increase enterprise value for customers and shareholders.