001 Finding the Balance: People, Product and Profitability
Presenter: Jason Bader
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2020
Time: 8:00-11:30 am
Level of Complexity: Intermediate
Course Description: This course is all about building a profitable operation. Managers need to understand how to lead their team down the path of profitability. It starts with getting everyone on the same page so that the location can provide a superior customer service experience. At the same time, the manager needs to be accountable to the asset have responsibility over. This is the balancing act of every effective manager. In this course, we will cover the basics of coaching, managing, and driving your way to profitable location growth.
- Discover how operating expenses effect net profit
- Demonstrate how communication conveys expectations
- Utilize effective time management techniques
- Analyze customers based on profitability
Jason is the managing partner of The Distribution Team. The Distribution Team specializes in providing excellence in inventory management training, business operations consulting and technology utilization to the wholesale distribution industry. Jason brings over 30 years of experience working in the distribution field. He has overseen various operational teams, managed small and large facilities, and served in an executive management capacity for the last 10 years of his distribution career.
Mary Kelly, PhD, Commander, US Navy (ret)
Why do so many leaders fail, and what do the best do differently?
Whether you're in your first year of leadership or your 20th, Why Leaders Fail is a must read for aspiring leaders who know they need to be constantly learning, improving, and developing their leadership skills.
- Gain insight into behaviors that may be sabotaging the loyalty of your direct reports.
- Identify the barriers undermining your team's ability to get things done.
- Understand why your top talent may not be performing up to their potential.
- Gain tools to help you align team goals with the organizational mission.
- Gain awareness of how you are perceived by your direct reports, peers, and supervisors.
- 49 actionable prescriptions for success.
- Facilitate an environment where employees can grow and develop to their full potential.
- Free access to a personalized leadership assessment to identify your leadership strengths and weaknesses.