038 Leaders are Not Born. They are Built!
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Time: 1:00-4:30 pm
Level of Complexity: Intermediate
Course Description: In this course, participants will learn the four phases of leadership development: Build Within; Build Around; Build Up; Build Out.
Upon completion of this course, you will know how to:
- Tap into your core passion and unleash your full potential as a leader
- Chart a career roadmap that sets you on your best path to success
- Employ the keys to creating a culture of empowerment and winning
- Harness the process and power of effective communication
- Elevate your and your team’s and company’s performance to breakthrough levels
Randy has an extensive background in both distribution and manufacturing makes him uniquely qualified to address the issues that both types of organizations face in today’s market environment.
Steve Deist, Mike Marks, Mike Emerson
In Value Creation Strategies for Wholesaler-Distributors, authors Steve Deist, Mike Marks, and Mike Emerson provide highly actionable insights about how wholesaler-distributors can use a market-driven strategy to increase enterprise value for customers and shareholders.