046. Five Common People Management Mistakes & How Not to Make Them (morning)
Instructor: Claudia St. John, Ph.D
Level of Complexity: Foundational
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Learn to recognize common management pitfalls
- Discover ways to navigate those pitfalls
- Gain a clear understanding on how to improve their people management practices to increase employee engagement and reduce legal risk
Mary C. Kelly
Leaders leave. It's inevitable. It might even happen today. Are you prepared? Every organization needs a plan for leadership succession, but few leaders know how to start the process. WHO COMES NEXT? solves that problem and easily guides you through the steps of creating and implementing a viable succession plan.
This essential guidebook simplifies the process and gives you the tools you need to build and activate your leadership succession. You’ll find a comprehensive action plan, a library of all the tools needed to develop and sustain your plan, and a resource guide. You’ll learn how to:
- Communicate with customers about the change
- Identify talent gaps in your succession plan
- Decide which succession planning model to adapt
- Find the next generation of leadership within your organization
- Handle the unique emotional complexities of succession in a family-owned business
Whether you are part of a small, family business, a Fortune 500 company, or a non-profit, you need to start now by answering the question: WHO COMES NEXT?