The BIGGER Book of Apps: Your Nerdy BFF’s Guide to (Almost) Every App in the Universe
If you’re looking for technology to make your life easier, start here! Your Nerdy Best Friend, aka Author Beth Z, has filtered through tens of thousands of apps and tech tools to find the perfect free and bargain technology that you can use today. The BIGGER Book of Apps adds to Beth Z’s curated collection of tech tools to help today’s multitasking professionals. With almost 600 tools, this easy to read books is the best resource to keep on your desk to help you find the answer to today's biggest tech question: “Is there an app for that?”
Jaynie L Smith
Think you know your company’s competitive advantage? Think again.
Why should I do business with you … and not your competitor?
Whether you are a retailer, manufacturer, distributor, or service provider – if you cannot effectively answer this question, you may be missing the opportunity to maximize your potential customer base, client retention and margins.
The five fatal flaws of most companies:
• They don’t have a competitive advantage but think they do.
• They have a competitive advantage but don’t know what it is – so they lower prices instead.
• They know what their competitive advantage is but neglect to consistently and effectively tell clients and prospects.
• They mistake “strengths” for competitive advantages.
• They don’t concentrate on competitive advantages when making strategic and operational decisions.
Creating Competitive Advantage reveals that identifying and touting competitive advantages – based on your customer’s perspective – is statistically proven to help your company’s marketing and sales teams close more deals, at higher margins, and stay miles ahead of the competition.