Overcoming The 7 Deadliest Communication SINs
Communication is the cause of every success, failure and frustration. Don’t you think it’s vital to get it right? Just because we’ve been communicating since we were in our mother’s wombs you think you know how to communicate.
This book will show you where you’re getting it right and where you’re missing the mark. You will learn the seven most common and most damaging communication mistakes that lead to endless workplace drama, toxic work environments, low accountability, poor attitudes and poor performance individually and organizationally. These communication mistakes are at the core of your employee retention issues, if you are struggling with them in this low unemployment economy.
Mary Kelly, PhD, Commander, US Navy (ret)
Why do so many leaders fail, and what do the best do differently?
Whether you're in your first year of leadership or your 20th, Why Leaders Fail is a must read for aspiring leaders who know they need to be constantly learning, improving, and developing their leadership skills.
- Gain insight into behaviors that may be sabotaging the loyalty of your direct reports.
- Identify the barriers undermining your team's ability to get things done.
- Understand why your top talent may not be performing up to their potential.
- Gain tools to help you align team goals with the organizational mission.
- Gain awareness of how you are perceived by your direct reports, peers, and supervisors.
- 49 actionable prescriptions for success.
- Facilitate an environment where employees can grow and develop to their full potential.
- Free access to a personalized leadership assessment to identify your leadership strengths and weaknesses.