035 Every YES Begins with a Know: Web Search Secrets to Know More
Presenter: Sam Richter
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Time: 8:00-11:30 am
Level of Complexity: Foundational
Course Description: In a prospect or client meeting, do you talk mainly about you and your organization? Or is the conversation focused on the other person and what he or she cares about? Do you make your prospects and clients feel important? Are you relevant? It's no longer enough to be interesting. In today's world, you need to be interested in. In this dynamic course, you will discover…
- Uncover web search secrets that you never thought possible for finding leads, creating lists, uncovering opportunities, identifying the trigger event, and understanding decision-makers
- Tips and tricks for using social media as sales and competitive "intelligence agents"
- Access and leverage the "Hidden Web"
- Differentiate from the competition…win more business.
- Learn the Inside secrets on how to manage your online presence and Google rankings
Sam is the founder of the #1-rated Know More! business improvement program and author of the award-winning and best-selling “Take the Cold Out of Cold Calling” book. Sam is considered the world’s foremost expert on Sales Intelligence – finding information and then using it to identity new opportunities, win more business, and to build deeper and more meaningful client relationships. Learn how to grow your business through better information at Sam’s Know More University Center.