053 Sales Professional Negotiation and Tactical Defense
Presenter: Don Buttrey
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Time: 8:00-11:30 am
Level of Complexity: Intermediate
Course Description: This is a hands-on skill development workshop. We will first look at what objections are and learn the dynamics surrounding them. I will then teach a proven methodology for how to respond using the “SELL defense”. Everyone will receive a detailed handout and a worksheet tool to help develop skillful responses to the objections, complaints, and negotiation ploys they face!
- Recommend proven, effective strategies for Sales Professional Negotiation
- Analyze some of the reasons behind “why” customers object or complain
- Expose the many ploys utilized by trained and savvy buyers
- Create awareness of the importance of our attitude and skill in responding properly
- Compare the difference between the ‘natural’ response and the ‘trained’ response to objections
- Receive a practical, flexible tool for creation of your own SELL Defense Playbook
Don is a passionate and powerful teacher. He is gifted at communicating the skills, tools and disciplines that are critical to success as a sales professional in a demanding, tough selling environment. Don is focused on each participant and is not self-focused or bent on talking about his background or ability. He is a precise coach that drives home the basics and fundamentals in such a way that the material becomes a part of the attendee’s daily regimens, practice and career!