003 The Foundations of Leadership: You’ll Know it When You See it
Gail Lowney Alofsin
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2020
Time: 8:00-11:30 am
Level of Complexity: Foundational
Course Description: Wherever you are on the “leadership ladder,” this course is designed to assist you as you cultivate the characteristics, skills and vision you need to lead people. You will learn and re-learn both tools and strategy to become a stronger, more confident and respected leader and communicator. Leadership? It starts with YOU!
- Identify key employee engagement drivers
- Strategize towards their personal engagement blueprint
- Understand how communication and leadership can improve at all stages of a career
- Review blind spots that undermine great places to work
- Depart with methods of personal contribution to an engaged workforce
Gail Lowney Alofsin is a lifelong student and educator.
A professional speaker, university professor, humanitarian and sales and marketing executive, Gail provides audiences with specific and practical tools to achieve leadership, time management, business and communication success.
It takes a long time to develop good distributor-supplier relationships; unfortunately, it only takes a short time to destroy them. Best seller Working at Cross-Purposes, written by Mike Marks, Tim Horan, and Mike Emerson, takes a look at what really drives these relationships, how often they go bad, and why.