010. Powered Productivity: Tech Tools You Need to Get Stuff Done
Instructor: Beth Ziesenis
Sunday, March 10, 2019
8:00 am – 11:30 am
(this is a morning course, you will need to select an afternoon course as well)
Full Course Description:
You attend UID to advance your career, but keeping on top of everything as you go up the ladder is exhausting! And if productivity is the problem ... then technology has the answer.
The right technology can give you back your time and your sanity. You just need a Nerdy Best Friend to share the perfect tools. Join Author Beth Z, Your Nerdy Best Friend, for a fastmoving, laugh-filled session chock full of technology tools and apps that you can start using immediately to help you ...
- Automate tasks and save time with shortcuts and background functions.
- Stay safe online for you and your business.
- Streamline your communication to avoid email overload and inbox implosions.
- Discover little tech tips and tricks that will increase your efficiency and amaze your colleagues!