034. Goal Driven Process Improvement ***FULL
Instructor: Amy Kinnaird
Read more about Amy Kinnaird
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
8:00 am – 11:30 am
(this is a morning course, you will need to select an afternoon course as well)
Full Course Description:
Are you setting your goals to drive your process improvements? The right goals should guide your team
towards working on projects that fulfill your company’s mission and are aligned towards a common
vision. Give your team the resources and tools to go after the root cause of the problems that are preventing additional success in your industry. Identify improvements that work and then track their success. Participants will learn how to implement SMART goals to drive their teams towards solving the right problems.
During the session you will learn how to do the following:
- Identify actionable goals that will drive project improvement
- How Root Cause Analysis can drive your team towards solving your real problems
- Identify viable solutions for implementation
- Measure the impact of your new processes
This half-day session is perfect for those who are new to process improvement and goal setting or want to refresh their toolbox to drive continual improvement.