032. Leading Relationships: Communicate Effectively, Resolve Conflict, Hold Others Accountable & Lead High Performance Business Relationships
Instructor: Steve McClatchy
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
8:00 am – 11:30 am
(this is a morning course, you will need to select an afternoon course as well)
Full Course Description:
If you are in business today you are in the business of relationships. The skills of communicating
effectively, working with diverse multi-generational teams, setting expectations, giving and receiving feedback, gaining commitment, resolving conflict, and getting others to follow through can be the most
important skills you will ever develop as a leader. In this presentation you will learn the keys to success
in each of these areas and how to build relationships strong enough to handle the pressures and tensions inherent in creating, building, leading, and sustaining a fast-changing, high-performance organization. This presentation is guaranteed to change the way you work, interact, communicate, solve problems, and accomplish work through others. After attending this presentation participants will be able to:
- Cultivate successful relationships across diverse multi-generational teams.
- Resolve conflict when it happens so it doesn’t slow down the pace of business.
- Build relationships when you can’t be face-to-face.
- Hold others accountable in a way that doesn’t damage trust.
- Better communicate, set expectations, and drive results.
- Coach, guide, and help others work more effectively together.
- Take ego and competition out of relationships.
- Defuse emotional situations in order to restore communication.
- Build more reliable, high-performance relationships.