033. The Power of Focus: Strategic Planning for Distributors
Instructor: Steve Deist
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
(this is an afternoon course, you will need to select a morning course as well)
Full Course Description:
This course will show you how to develop and execute a successful strategy using tools specifically designed for distributors. We will cover the key elements of strategy, including market assessment and positioning, strategic prioritization, addressing critical constraints, management rhythms and metrics. We will show the right and wrong ways to approach strategic planning, and provide examples of world class distributor strategies.
Who should attend?
- Senior distributor executives (and those aspiring to be one)
- Manufacturer channel managers
- Regional or divisional managers
- Sales leaders
- Project managers and business analysts
- Why a strategic approach is the best way to achieve sustained competitive advantage
- The right and wrong ways to approach strategic planning
- How you can become indispensable as your company’s strategy guru
Overall Rating: 4.7/5
"I received more info than I expected to, learned a lot." (Facility Manager)
"High energy. Good flow to this course. Very applicable." (Innovation Coordinator)
"Steve was very knowledgeable on this subject and a good speaker." (Assistant Manager)
"Knew nothing about this coming in. Definitely opened my mind to this type of thing." (Branch Manager)
At the end of each session we asked the attendees to review and rate each course. These reviews are anonymous so we can only provide their job titles. Ratings are based upon the benefit of the course, quality of the course, instructor expertise, ability to communicate and quality of visual aids and are rated on a scale of 1-5.