2014 UID Program Draws Record Attendance
The 2014 University of Industrial Distribution was held March 9-12 at the lovely JW Marriott Indianapolis. This year drew the highest attendance in UID’s 20-year history, with 575 attendees participating. A few other records were set at this year’s program:
- 133 people were attending a second or third UID, which means 442 people were first-timers!
- 87 people attended from manufacturing firms
- 474 attendees were with distributor firms
Due to the high volume of registrations, we are unable to acknowledge receipt of faxed forms – please do not call. Your confirmation will be emailed within one week of receipt of your registration form. Online registrations will automatically receive a confirmation.Registrations CANNOT be taken over the phone.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. A separate form must be completed for each registrant. Make additional copies if needed.
Registrations will not be accepted by telephone.
2. Payment must accompany your registration. Make checks payable to AEA or Association Education Alliance, LLC.
3. Include credit card information and signature if you are registering by fax.
4. Registrants will receive confirmation of their course selections prior to the start of classes. Review your confirmation carefully and inform the UID office immediately of any errors. NO course changes will be honored on site!
5. Courses may be cancelled due to lack of enrollment. You will be notified of any changes.
January 15, 2014 - Early Bird Registration. Registrations must be mailed, faxed or submitted online to take advantage of the discounted early registration fee.
February 17, 2014 - Hotel Reservation deadline. Reservations must be made directly with the hotel prior to 5 p.m. Central Time to receive the UID rate.
February 26, 2014 - Registration deadline. All applications received after this date will be handled on a case-by-case basis.