Early Bird Discount Extended to January 11th!
Register before January 6, 2016 January 11, 2016 to receive the early bird discount. If your company is a member of one of our sponsoring associations the cost of tuition is $1,095.00. After January 6 the tuition jumps up to $1,295.00. Non-members who register before the early bird deadline will pay $2,095 and will pay $2,195 after.
Cancellations must be received in writing by February 14, 2016. UID will refund the cost of tuition minus a processing fee of US $100. No refunds will be given after this date. A substitute registrant may be sent.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- A separate form must be completed for each registrant. Make additional copies if needed. Registrations will not be accepted by telephone.
- Payment must accompany your registration. Make checks payable to AEA or Association Education Alliance, LLC.
- Include credit card information and signature if you are registering by fax or email.
- Registrants will receive confirmation of their course selections prior to the start of classes. Review your confirmation carefully and inform the UID office immediately of any errors. NO course changes will be honored on site!
- Courses may be cancelled due to lack of enrollment. You will be notified of any changes.
January 6, 2016 - Early Bird Registration. Registrations must be mailed, faxed or submitted online to take advantage of the discounted early registration fee.
February 14, 2016 - Hotel Reservation deadline. Reservations must be made directly with the hotel prior to 5 p.m. Central Time to receive the UID rate.
February 19, 2016 - Registration deadline. All applications received after this date will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Monday Night Pacers Game
The Indiana Pacers and the University of Innovative Distribution have teamed up to bring you UID Night Out! Join your new UID friends and colleagues to watch the Indiana Pacers take on the San Antonio Spurs. UID attendees receive a special discounted ticket price so don’t miss out on a great game!
Any questions concerning purchasing tickets to the game should be directed to:
Phone: (317) 917-2829 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of registrations, we are unable to acknowledge receipt of faxed forms – please do not call. Your confirmation will be emailed within one week of receipt of your registration form. Online registrations will automatically receive a confirmation.Registrations CANNOT be taken over the phone.
Before you register we recommend taking a look at the video below:
This video was recorded in 2014 and some information may be different such as the registration price and the optional Pacers Game Reception.