ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Online registration for the 2018 University of Innovative Distribution closed on February 16. Those who are interested in attending should review the courses page to view which sessions have openings and contact the UID at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-940-6348 to register.
Registrations will be handled on a case by case basis.
*Member is defined as an employee whose company is a member of one of our sponsoring associations.
Cancellations with refund must be received in writing by February 12, 2018. If received by this date, UID will refund the cost of tuition minus a processing fee of US $100. No refunds will be given after February 12, 2018.
A substitute registrant may be sent. Please complete the transfer form below and email it to email@example.com.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- A separate form must be completed for each registrant. Make additional copies if needed. Registrations will not be accepted by telephone.
- Payment must accompany your registration. Make checks payable to AEA or Association Education Alliance, LLC.
- Include credit card information and signature if you are registering by fax or email.
- Registrants will receive confirmation of their course selections prior to the start of classes. Review your confirmation carefully and inform the UID office immediately of any errors. NO course changes will be honored on site!
- Courses may be cancelled due to lack of enrollment. You will be notified of any changes.
Due to the high volume of registrations, we are unable to acknowledge receipt of faxed forms – please do not call. Your confirmation will be emailed within one week of receipt of your registration form. Online registrations will automatically receive a confirmation.Registrations CANNOT be taken over the phone.
Before you register we recommend taking a look at the video below:
This video was recorded in 2014 and some information may be different such as the registration price and the optional Pacers Game Reception.